Master Big Data : Now Accepting Applications
All applications for the Master of Science in Big Data at ENSAI in France for the 2016-2017 academic year must be completed and submitted online between:
1st wave: February 5 (at 18.00 GMT+1) and March 28, 2016 (at 23.59 GMT+1)
2nd wave: March 29 (at 00.00 GMT+1) and April 25, 2016 (at 23.59 GMT+1)
3rd wave: April 26 (at 00.00 GMT+1) and May 29, 2016 (at 23.59 GMT+1)
Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply during the first round of admissions, given the limited number of places, the highly selective admissions criteria, and the time constraints to obtain a visa for non-European candidates. Opening 2nd and 3rd waves will depend upon the number of available places following the preceding wave(s). Non-French speakers applying during the third wave of admissions must already have a residence permit enabling them to attend the intensive French summer program in Rennes in July 2016.
All candidates must apply online via the link available below (starting February 5, 2016). All application materials and documents must be submitted electronically during this time period. No paper applications will be accepted.
This application process is two-fold, and both parts must be completed before the deadline. Candidates should use Google Chrome as their preferred browser throughout the application process and follow the on-screen instructions once they begin.
The application process includes the successful submission of:
- The official online Application Form (candidates may save their progress and return to complete it later with the personal access code given when they begin the application process)
- An Archive file of Mandatory Application Documents (candidates will be asked to upload a zip-like file directly upon submission of the Application Form, or they may submit this at a later time before the deadline, by directly clicking on this link)
The archive file should be no larger than 20 MB and should have a short title which includes the candidate’s surname. The following items are mandatory for all candidates:
- Curriculum vitae in English
- Copy of a valid passport or ID card
- Copies of degrees, diplomas, and all official grade transcripts
(originals plus certified English translations – if documents are in French, a translation is not necessary)
- Statement of Purpose, dated and signed (this signature serves as official proof of application)
Directions:In English and in 3500 characters or less (not including spaces): What specifically has led you to apply for ENSAI's Big Data program? Explain how your education and/or professional background have prepared you for some of the specific aspects of this Master's degree.
- 2 signed letters of recommendation
- English language certificate proving minimum level equivalent to B2 (CEFR scale), for non-native speakers (Indian candidates exempt)
- French language certificate (for non-native French speakers who wish to be exempted from the intensive French summer program and French courses)
- Copy of the official GRE Revised General Test score report (results must be less than 5 years old to be valid) for candidates with degrees from non-EU countries
- Proof of an international bank transfer order (copy of order, screen shot of online transfer, etc.) for the non-refundable application fee of €100 (mentioning candidates’ name + Big Data). Please bear in mind that this will take several days to process. Applicants must cover any and all fees associated with the transfer. For accepted candidates, the application fee will be applied to the cost of tuition. See “Payment Procedure and Calendar” below.
Any persons who make false declarations of any kind, either during the application process, admissions period, or following the start of the program, will see their application discarded or, in the case of prior admission, their exclusion from the progam.
For further information or should you encounter any difficulties, please contact email@example.com