Smart Data program: a French government scholarship for Romanian students
ENSAI, in partnership with the French Embassy in Romania and the Institut Français of Romania, is pleased to announce that a French government scholarship will be awarded to a top Romanian student who is accepted to the Master in Statistics for Smart Data program.
This one-year program, taught entirely in English, combines advanced studies in Statistics with the latest tools in Computer Science. The unique program allows students to become expert data scientists who know how to handle and interpret Big Data. Graduates go on to work in many fields: consulting firms, financial institutions, research labs, or to pursue PhDs.
The scholarship includes:
1. A monthly allowance of 700 €/month
2. An additional one-time allowance of 700 € for staying in France for over 3 months
3. Registration for the French social security system
4. A tuition and fees waiver of up to 5000 €
5. Priority access to student housing at below-market costs
To be considered for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
1. Be of Romanian nationality
2. Be currently enrolled in a Romanian university (Master 1 minimum)
3. Have excellent academic results
4. Have applied and been accepted to the Master in Statistics for Smart Data at ENSAI (deadline May 24, 2019)
*Students who have been awarded another French government scholarship for the same year are not eligible.
For more information about the Master in Statistics for Smart Data, ENSAI, or the French government scholarship, please visit our website at http://www.ensai.fr/academics/msc-in-statistics-for-smart-data.html or contact the admissions office at email@example.com.