Statistical engineering students can, under certain conditions, obtain the following joint degrees (in addition to ENSAI's degree), including:
- a Bachelor of Science in Applied Economics from Paris Dauphine University by jointly following the final year of undergraduate studies (L3)
- a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from Rennes 1 University by jointly following the final year of undergraduate studies (L3)
- be admitted to Sciences Po Paris to follow a Master in Finance and Strategy at the M1 or M2 level, a Master in Financial Regulation and Risk Management at the M2 level, or a Master in Economics and Public Policy at the M2 level.
- suivre la 2e année de la spécialité Génie Mathématique de l’Insa Rennes et ainsi obtenir le double diplôme d’Ingénieur-Data scientist.
- a Diplôme d'ingénieur (high-level Master's degree) at ENSAE ParisTech by following the M2 year and specializing in either "Actuarial Sciences," "Market Finance," or "Economic Policy Forecasting."
- a Master of Science in Economics and Econometrics at the University of Southampton.
- a Master of Science in Economics from Universität Mannheim or a Master of Science in either Statistics or Economics from Humboldt Universität zu Berlin through the Franco-German University program.
Students may also study abroad in non-degree awarding programs:
...in the United States:
- during the 2nd semester of the second year at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) (NY, USA)
- during a gap year at Colorado State University (CSU) or the University of Northern Iowa (UNI)
...and in Europe through one of 17 Erasmus+ bilateral agreements:
Catholic University of Louvain (UCL) (Université catholique de Louvain)
Aarhus University (Aarhus Universitet)
TU Dortmund (Technische Universität Dortmund), LMU Munich (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München), Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
University of Limerick
University of Bologna (Università di Bologna), University of Palermo (Università degli Studi di Palermo)
The Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies (Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti)
University of Barcelona (Universitat de Barcelona), University of Seville (Universidad de Sevilla), UPC-Barcelona Tech (Universitat Polytècnica de Catalunya - UPC)
University of Sheffield, University of Southampton, University of Glasgow, Queen Mary, University of London, University of Warwick
A double degree agreement has been signed between Tongji University (Shangai, China), ENSAI and ENSAE, which allows Chinese students to enter into the second year of studies at ENSAI and complete 2 years of graduate studies (Master 1 and 2 level) and in order to receive degrees from both institutions. This partnership also gives ENSAI students the opportunity to complete statistical internships within the Department of Mathematics of this Chinese university. Double degree agreements signed with the Institut National de Statistique et d'Économie Appliquée (INSEA) (Rabat, Morocco) and the École Supérieure de la Statistique et de l'Analyse de l'Information (ESSAI) (Tunis, Tunisia) allow these foreign students to colme to ENSAI under the same scheme.
Additionally, ENSAI has signed an MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with East China Normal University (ECNU) (Shanghai, China), ENSAI and ENSAE.
Engineering students who are admitted in the Education through Research Option (OFPR) for their third year (M2 level) can obtain to follow one of the four following Master's degrees:
Civil servants can, during their time as students, and under certain conditions and as part of an extra year, obtain a Bac+5 level by following: